We know that Members of Congress have ideas, priorities, and policies they care about — but are unable to advance without the support of outside advocacy helping to get these legislative goals across the finish line.
Humanity Forward engages in the following efforts to support legislative solutions to problems that would help the American people if fixed:
- Lobbying & generating support. We conduct lobbying operations to carve out bipartisan coalitions and turn ideas into action.
- In-district and state constituent education. We connect with constituencies to convert support for policy objectives into meaningful action.
- Surrogate recruitment. We seek influential voices to shape the policy debate in favor of evidence-based solutions.
- Coalition building. We cultivate and develop partnerships with organizations that share our interest in creating positive change.
- Polling & messaging research. We uncover support for policy goals and test messaging to charter the most effective course forward on legislative action.
- Policy research. We work with research partners to inform policy debates and advance evidence-based ideas that serve the American people.